Party Room Availability is changing frequently during CoronApocalypse. Call us for the latest.
The room in the back of the West restaurant has got to be the screwiest shape of any room ever built. There’s this big box right in the middle of it. There’s a nail salon next door that also does… waxing. So don’t ask for details about what they do in THAT room.
40-50 Guests: The Back Room Out West…
- Seating for up to 55… if you all get along well.
- Ask us how to maximize seating. Pushing tables together reduces seating capacity. A lot.
- There’s a big screen Tee-Vee to plug your laptop into for presentations and Powerpoints and what not… no extra charge!
- West has no bar, but we do have wine and a large selection of bottled and draft beers. We do have the licensing for a full bar, so we can set one up for you, for your event, if needed.
- Easily the most strangely shaped room you’ll ever encounter. (Go next door to the nail place and ask them what they do in that box that’s in the middle of our party room. We dare you.)
- Monday thru Thursday: We request a $200 minimum menu order; there is no charge for the room. We request a credit card number to reserve the room; if you’re a no show, we’ll be really bummed because you stood us up, and we’ll charge a $50 cancellation fee to your card, because we miss you, and we told everybody else they couldn’t have the room because we thought you were coming.
- Friday thru Sunday: We request a $200 minimum order, and a non-refundable $100 rental fee in advance to reserve the room.
- Certain blackout dates apply (home games, graduation, etc); contact us.