We Try to have take-out orders ready in 30 minutes, and delivery orders to you in 60 minutes.
Times Vary When It’s Busy… Call for more info
- We’re suspending our delivery fee for now.
- If the driver is nice and you feel gratuity is appropriate, they sure do appreciate it.
- We try hard, but limited oven space and seemingly unlimited demand (especially around mealtimes) backs us up occasionally.
- Be first in line: call ahead! We take orders in advance (sometimes weeks in advance) all the time.
- Need the menu?
- Limited area, see groovy map.
Keep all this in mind for later, when we make it through this crazy adventure…
- We have quantity discounts! Send an e-mail to our catering guys if you are ordering 8 or more large pizzas (that’ll cover 24-32 or more eaters).
- We have the ovens to make hundreds of pizzas… if you have 10, 100, or 1000 people, you’re covered, usually for about $4-8 per person.
- If you order $100 or more, we can make arrangements to go outside of our regular delivery range.
- You can call 10 minutes before you want your 20 pizzas, but advance notice helps us give you better service.
- Call ahead by a day, a week, a month or longer. If you’re first in line, you’re first in line.
- Party rooms available at all locations (especially South), if you’d rather we clean up the mess.