- Yes, we have a delivery fee. At minimum wage, the labor cost to take a half an hour and bring you a pizza is about $3.50, so that’s our delivery charge. (That doesn’t even count the cost of the car, gas, insurance, lawyers, accountants…)
- If the driver is nice and you feel gratuity is appropriate, they sure do appreciate it.
- We try hard, but limited oven space and seemingly unlimited demand (especially around mealtimes) backs us up occasionally.
- Be first in line: call ahead! We take orders in advance (sometimes weeks in advance) all the time.
- Need the menu?
- Limited area, see groovy map.
- We have quantity discounts! Send an e-mail to our catering guys if you are ordering 8 or more large pizzas (that’ll cover 24-32 or more eaters).
- We have the ovens to make hundreds of pizzas… if you have 10, 100, or 1000 people, you’re covered, usually for about $4-8 per person.
- If you order $100 or more, we can make arrangements to go outside of our regular delivery range.
- You can call 10 minutes before you want your 20 pizzas, but advance notice helps us give you better service.
- Call ahead by a day, a week, a month or longer. If you’re first in line, you’re first in line.
- Party rooms available at all locations (especially South), if you’d rather we clean up the mess.