We Deliver! (But we ain’t gonna lie… it’s better at the restaurant.)
District Delivery: 573-449-2454
West Delivery: 573-447-1202
South Delivery: 573-447-7435
- Yes, we have a delivery fee. At minimum wage, the labor cost to take a half an hour and bring you a pizza is about $3.50, so that’s our delivery charge. (That doesn’t even count the cost of the car, gas, insurance, lawyers, accountants…)
- If the driver is nice and you feel gratuity is appropriate, they sure do appreciate it.
- We try hard, but limited oven space and seemingly unlimited demand (especially around mealtimes) backs us up occasionally.
- Be first in line: call ahead! We take orders in advance (sometimes weeks in advance) all the time.
- Need the menu?
- Limited area, see groovy map.
- We have quantity discounts! Send an e-mail to our catering guys if you are ordering 8 or more large pizzas (that’ll cover 24-32 or more eaters).
- We have the ovens to make hundreds of pizzas… if you have 10, 100, or 1000 people, you’re covered, usually for about $4-8 per person.
- If you order $100 or more, we can make arrangements to go outside of our regular delivery range.
- You can call 10 minutes before you want your 20 pizzas, but advance notice helps us give you better service.
- Call ahead by a day, a week, a month or longer. If you’re first in line, you’re first in line.
- Party rooms available at all locations (especially South), if you’d rather we clean up the mess.
They keep building and closing bridges and roads and stuff, so this might be not exactly accurate…
View Shakespeare’s Pizza Sorta-Kinda Delivery Map in a larger map